I find that I am getting more and more adventurous with foods that I usually like one way and that's it. Burgers are one of those things where I like them with 80/20 seasoned with salt and pepper and not too much variation from that recipe. I do find that the variations of typical burgers that I have tried, I've loved and that is why I tried this recipe. I love salsa con queso and I love bean dip. Paired with the seasoned crunchy rolled chips and the onion bun - yum yum yum! Especially the bean dip. That is probably my most favorite part of this burger.
What you need:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- Tostitos Salsa con Queso, warmed up
- Bean dip
- 4 good-quality hamburger buns [I used toasted onion rolls]
- Sliced tomato
- Diced onion
- Doritos Dinamitas [I got a very similar type of chip - seasoned rolled up chip - I think they were Fritos]
- Create four hamburger patties and season with salt and pepper. Cook in a cast iron skillet until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, prepare your buns by spreading bean dip on the bottom of the bun.
- Top with hamburger. Spoon warmed up queso on top.
- Top with chips and serve with tomato and onion.
Recipe from Tumbleweed Contessa
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram