It drives Nick nuts, but I will totally drink my coffee once it gets cold. It doesn't even have to have ice in it which apparently is sacrilege to even let it get cold in the first place. I also do like actual iced coffee. And that's why I just had to try out this lovely hazelnut iced coffee.
I am kind of picky with coffee flavors (with creamer), but I will do some hazelnut coffee any time. This particular hazelnut coffee actually has Nutella in it! And who doesn't like Nutella??? i mean it. Who doesn't? We need to find that person and help them understand the amazingness that is Nutella :)
What you need:
- Chilled coffee
- 1 Tbsp. Nutella
- Vanilla creamer
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate-hazelnut wafer cookies
- Coffee ice cubes [hazelnut coffee would be delicious!]
- You will want your nutella semi-melted. You can do this for a few seconds in the microwave and stir it up really good to have a smooth consistency.
- Pour melted Nutella into your drinking cup then fill 3/4 of the way full with coffee.
- Add vanilla creamer to taste and stir well.
- Top with whipped cream and add a little cookie. You can even add some chocolate shavings or mini chocolate chips on top!
Recipe adapted slightly from Simplify. Live, Love.
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram