I have a lovely secret menu at Starbucks infographic pinned...and instead of going to Starbucks to actually get the secret menu drinks. I will stay at home and make them. :)
The first one I wanted to try was this Snickers Frappuccino. It's basically a caramel frappuccino with some chocolate and toffee flavorings added in. It's very very yummy! If you need to thicken it up, you can be a little daredevil and add a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I also highly recommend coffee ice cubes instead of water ice cubes. Just for more delicious coffee flavor!
What you need:
- 3 to 4 cups extra strong brewed coffee
- Crushed ice (coffee cubes are even better!)
- 4 Tbsp. chocolate syrup plus some
- 4 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- Torani caramel syrup
- Torani English toffee syrup
- Caramel syrup for drizzle
- Whipped cream
- Blend together 3 cups coffee, ice, chocolate syrup, chocolate chips, a few pumps of Torani caramel syrup, a few pumps of English toffee syrup. Add additional coffee and milk to get the right consistency. If need be, add more ice cubes. If you're feeling a little naughty, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream :)
- Pour into desired serving cup and drizzle with caramel and chocolate syrups. Take a straw or knife and push some of the syrups down.
- Top with whipped cream and additional caramel and chocolate syrups. Serve immediately.
Original Fantastical Recipe
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram