- Nick started his transition out of active duty army and is now doing reserves
- We both switched colleges to Western Governors University and started kicking butt to get it done - we are both working on a bachelors degree
- We found out a huge surprise was headed our way in Feb 2015 - if we ever had a non-surprise pregnancy, it'd be a miracle!
- The kids and I moved back home to Tennessee in midsummer
- I trained up to be a substitute teacher and subbed a few times in the middle of my in-class observations at my old middle school with my 8th grade science teacher
- Nick moved down to Tennessee in September
- Nick interviewed a few days after getting down here and found out the day after his interview that he landed a job - and 4 months later, he still seems to enjoy it quite a bit. He has a great boss and the overall work atmosphere is flexible, family-friendly, and positive.
- Nick got his job and we started seriously house-hunting. We found our dream house and moved in towards the end of November
We are hoping for a little less excitement this year, however, we do have some more major life changes headed our way...including Mason's arrival here in early 2015 and my student teaching and hopefully completion of my degree in late 2015.
I am looking forward to having a newborn again. I miss when my babies (who are now almost 7 and 8) were actually babies and getting the chance to go through it all over again makes me so happy. I will blog the occasional baby update here on Fantastical...like I have with the pregnancy. My hope is to schedule many posts to be more consistent with recipe sharing and to remain active in blogging throughout the next year.
I am also looking forward to cooking and baking in 2015. I am starting to do more recipe developing which is scary, but also really fun. So be on the lookout for some Fantastical Originals!
Thank you to all the friends, family, and strangers who read Fantastical - your support means a lot. I love hearing about how recipes turned out for you and your families. My main goal is to share recipes with others and I intend to keep on trucking along!
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram