I have been working on trying to develop my own recipes and really I stick to what I know...cookies and copycat dishes. I'm fairly decent at coming up with recipes for those two things. Last winter, I made 3 cookie recipes and this was by far my very favorite. I grabbed a bag of limited edition Winter Dark Chocolate & Mint morsels again this year to make these again. Matthew tells me they were Santa's favorite cookies out of all the ones we've made him. I think he may be onto something there :)
What you need:
- 1 box D.H. Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups N.T. Winter Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, and oil until just combined.
- Stir in morsels.
- Using a cookie scooper, scoop dough onto a parchment or silicone mat-lined cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in a preheated-350* oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let rest on cooking sheet for about 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- Makes about 2 1/2 dozen cookies
Original Fantastical Recipe
Be sure to stop by the other Sunday Supper bloggers to see their delicious cookies! You can never have enough cookie recipes.
- Adaptable Marshmallow Bars by Get the Good Stuff
- Alfajores by Curious Cuisiniere
- Amaretto Apricot Oatmeal Cookies by Magnolia Days
- Amaretto Balls by Palatable Pastime
- Brown Eyed Susans by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Chewy Gingersnaps by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Chocolate – Pear Biscotti by What Smells So Good?
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Coffee Cake Cookies by Pies and Plots
- Cowboy Cookies by Party Food and Entertaining
- Cranberry Orange Rugelach Cookies by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Dark Chocolate Mint Cake Mix Cookies by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Espresso-Ginger Sandwich Cookies by Wholistic Woman
- Espresso Snickerdoodles by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Frosted Ginger Spice Cookies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Funfetti Marshmallow Cookies by Brunch with Joy
- Gingerbread Snowflake Cookies by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Gluten Free Hazelnut Truffle Cookies by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Gluten Free Nutella Stuffed Linzer Cookies by Fearless Dining
- Green Tea Macarons with Chocolate Ganache by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Holiday Nutrolls by Delaware Girl Eats
- Kolaczki by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Lemon Thumbprint Cookies by Cookin’ Mimi
- Macadamia Nut Butter Crisps by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Mocha chocolate Chip cookies by Monica’s Table
- Mudslide Cookies by Books ‘n Cooks
- Nana’s Russian Teacakes byThe Crumby Cupcake
- Pfeffernüsse by Feeding Big
- Pistachio oatmeal cookies by Caroline’s Cooking
- Pizzelles by The Freshman Cook
- Snowball Cookies by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Spiked Eggnog Cookies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Thai-Kissed Cookies by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Tipsy Chocolate Cherry Cookies by Christmas Tree Lane
- Toffee Squares by Ruffles & Truffles
- White Chocolate Dipped Gingersnaps by Sunday Supper
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram
stop by my amazon store to see my kitchen must-haves