If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen that I am organizing my Food Network magazines by way of clipping the recipes that I want to make out of them and putting them into sheet protectors and then into a binder. I had over 5 years of magazines. So bad, right?! The original burger recipe came from June 2012's Let's Grill edition. We switched it up and made it with curly fries this time.
I don't know what it is with this one because I prepare it much like other burgers I make. I'm not big on adding seasonings to burgers other than salt and pepper. But the kids just love them - it doesn't matter if they are similar to other burgers I make...these have FRIES on them. And they are called Kids Menu Burgers, so they are obviously for kids :)
What you need:
- 1 to 2 lb. ground beef (depending on how many burgers you want to make)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bag frozen curly fries
- American cheese
- Hamburger Buns
- Any other burger condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayo, etc.)
- Cook curly fries according to package directions.
- Season ground beef with salt and pepper. Form into 1/4 to 1/3 lb patties.
- Cook by desired method, I use my cast iron. Flip once it starts pull off the pan and don't squish it down. Cook until browned on both sides. Add a slice of cheese during the last 30 seconds of cooking or so.
- Top bottom bun with pickles, condiments, burger, fries, and top bun!
Recipe adapted from Food Network Magazine
facebook | twitter | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram