What you need:
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 4 cups frosted Cheerios cereal
- 4 cups Bugle original corn snacks
- 1/2 cup raisins (I omitted)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate candies
- Heat oven to 300. Place butter in 13x9-inch pan; heat in oven 2 to 3 minutes or until melted (watch to prevent burning). Stir in cereal, corn snacks, and raisins until evenly coated.
- Bake 10 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Cool slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in marshmallows and candies. Store in loosely covered container.