This recipe is totally interchangable as to what the man/men in your life like, but for my husband this is how it goes:
What you need:
- Bacon grease
- 3 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- Pickled banana pepper rings
- Buffalo sauce
- Shredded cheese (I use cheddar, colby, or monterey jack)
- Meat: ham, bacon, pepperoni, etc.
- Heat bacon grease in a skillet over medium heat.
- Crack 3 eggs in skillet and let cook up just a little before you gently break the yolks.
- Season with salt & pepper and a little garlic & Italian seasoning.
- Let cook up, moving the skillet to get some of the raw egg to the outer edge of the pan.
- When the eggs are almost cooked through, add banana peppers and meat, lightly pour on buffalo sauce, and cover with cheese.
- Cover and turn down the heat to medium-low. Cook for about 3-5 more minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Linked up at...