Update: 1/25 - We made the recipe in a 9x9-inch square pan using half the recipe!
Per my resolutions, GOODEness Gracious is a new blog that I have stumbled upon. I haven't gotten a chance to go through older recipes from before I started following, but from what I've seen so far - holy guacamole! It's going to be epic! Some of what I've bookmarked so far: Chocolate Walnut Brownie Cake, Coconut Brownies in a Jar, and Million Dollar Pound Cake.
Recipe from GOODEness Gracious
What you need:
- 24 eggs
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 stick butter
- Preheat oven to 350. Whisk together eggs, salt, and milk.
- Melt a stick of butter in 9x13-inch pan. I did this in my oven.
- Pour whisked eggs into pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Run a spatula on the sides and bottom of pan.
- Bake another 10 minutes and repeat with spatula. Keep repeating until your eggs are set. They can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 50 minutes, or longer depending on your oven.
- Serve and enjoy!