Typically, we eat popcorn about once a week. On our Friday or Saturday movie nights, of course! Since we've been microwave-free for almost two years now, it's nice to make a variety of different popcorn. This is a really simple recipe that isn't overwhelmingly sweet.
What you need:
- Popcorn (I used about 3 cups air-popped)
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Cook butter until it turns brown and there are little flecks in it.
- Toss together popcorn and browned butter.
- In a separate bowl, mix together sugars and cinnamon.
- Sift cinnamon-sugar over the top of the popcorn.
Recipe from I Heart Eating
facebook | twitter | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram