One of my favorite things to make when we have friends over is cheese dip. It's seriously the best! I really wanted to try this queso because it has spinach and bacon in it and those are two of my favorite things. It was really really good. I mean why wouldn't it be? It's CHEESE DIP!!! Bring it on!
I don't have a fondue pot yet, so I like to do mine in the crockpot and then keep it on warm once it's melted down and smooth.
What you need:
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 16 oz. Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 10 oz. Rotel
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled --or-- a bag or two of real bacon bits
- Place all ingredients in your crockpot.
- Cook on low and stir every 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve up with chips, crackers, or whatever your heart desires. I like to keep mine in the crockpot on warm and ladle it into a small bowl for individual portions.
Recipe from Stop Lookin', Get Cookin'
Preparation adapted for crockpot
facebook | twitter | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram