I have had this particular recipe saved for over 2 years and I finally got the courage to make it. I'm not sure what I expected of the Laughing Cow cheese, but it's AWESOME! I completely love it. The original spaghetti pie recipe on LC's site contains their French Onion cheese, but I didn't really think that sounded as appetizing as the Sun-dried Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella cheese.
What you need:
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 24 oz. spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 wedges Laughing Cow Sun-dried Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella cheese
- Additional Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to box directions.
- Meanwhile, brown ground turkey with diced onion.
- Add spaghetti sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix sauce with cooked and drained pasta.
- Add mozzarella, Parmesan, and LC wedges; stir well.
- Put spaghetti into a greased casserole dish.
- Top with additional Parmesan.
- Bake at 375* for 15 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Laughing Cow
facebook | twitter | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram