Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
Well, pizza/cheese/bacon dinner! This recipe is definitely a winner in my book. It has all the essential ingredients a pizza needs to have: cheese + bacon + a killer homemade crust. I don't know about y'all, but those three things mean perfection every single time.
I could not get over how good the cheeses were together. I mean, of course they worked together, but just the combination....ahhhhhhh! - that was a chorus of angels right there!
I hope you all try this pizza out real soon! It's too good for its own good :)
What you need:
- 1 recipe pizza dough [my go-to recipe]
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. EVOO
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 slices of Provolone cheese
- 2 cups shredded Italian mix cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Line a pizza pan with foil and sprinkle a thin layer of cornmeal all around.
- Roll out pizza dough until it fits your pizza pan. Poke holes in it with a fork.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Bake in a preheated 400* oven for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with Provolone, then Italian cheese and a little Parmesan, then fresh mozzarella slices.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits and bake for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve!
Recipe from Beyer Beware
facebook | twitter | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram