Things are going to get a leeettle bit hectic around here..we're pretty much down to the 1 month away mark of moving. It's a big move. There's a ton of stuff to do because we are transporting everything from New York to Tennessee...everything military to civilian. Is this real life?
And I WAS going to do this giveaway for my 4th blogiversary on August 2nd, but I can't promise I'll remember to bring my cookbooks with me in the mess of packing up things to go to storage for 6 months, things to stay with Nick until Sept, and things to go with me and the kids in July. So that means I'm having a BIG SUMMER BLOWOUT. YOOHOO!
I'm giving away two of my favorite cookbooks of all-time by my favorite food blogger of all-time, The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays [retails at $29.99] and The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food From My Frontier [retails at $29.99], to one very lucky winner!
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- You must be 18 y/o or older to enter.
- Open to US residents only.
- Begins 6/13/14 at 12:00pm EST and ends 6/30/14 at 7:00am EST. Winner will be announced during the day on 6/30/14.
- One winner will win two cookbooks retailing at $29.99 each (via Amazon).
- All entries will be verified and the number of entries received determines the odds of winning.
- The winner will be contacted via email and has 48 hours to claim the prize or a new winner will be drawn.
- This sweepstakes is in no way associated with Pioneer Woman, Food Network, Amazon, any of the social media sites used for entries, or any other entity unless specifically stated.
- Fantastical Sharing is not liable for any damages, lost, or stolen prizes.
facebook | twitter | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram