Crockpots are the best. And let's just say that here when we move into a house and work on unpacking things...my crockpot will be one of the first things I unpack, so that I can stick dinner in there and work on unpacking and making ourselves feel at home in the meantime!
This recipe has very simple ingredients and comes out tasting super super yummy. It's really inexpensive, too, and that is always a plus!
What you need:
- 2 lb. chicken breasts
- 1/2 bottle garlic & herb marinade (I believe I used something made by Lawry's)
- 6 to 8 red potatoes, quartered
- 6 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- Place chicken in your crockpot and top with marinade.
- Add potatoes, garlic, and seasonings.
- Pour water all over the top.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Recipe from Beyer Beware
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram