6 ingredients for this quick lunch that tastes amazing and fills your belly!
These are the perfect quick lunch and they are so good to boot. Honestly, I think that the sundried tomato and basil tortillas are a must because they pair so well with the savory Caesar dressing. I cooked chicken tenderloins with some salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning before shredding it, but lemon pepper rotisserie chicken is also fabulous. The plus with rotisserie chicken is that the lunch can be made even faster -- or I suppose you could even make this as a quick dinner if you're in a bind, but it was a delicious lunch for me! :)
What you need:
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and finely diced
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken - rotisserie chicken is fine!
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 4 large tortillas (I used sundried tomato and basil tortillas)
- Place kale, carrots, and chicken down the center of each tortilla.
- Top with Parmesan and salad dressing.
- Wrap and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Budget Bytes
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram