All you'll need for dinner goes into the crockpot and you are set!
Dinner does not have to be complicated to be delicious. It also does not have to be time-consuming. Typically, I love crockpot meals for those two reasons. They aren't always simple, but the recipes that are...give.me.life. This recipe has four parts: chicken, potatoes, green beans, and the seasoning to top the other three parts. Not complicated at all, right?! The chicken turns out so tender and juicy and you have both sides to serve up with it ready at the same time with no additional effort needed!
What you need:
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken breasts, sliced thinly if needed
- 1/2 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 lb. red potatoes, cubed
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. Montreal chicken/steak seasoning
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together lemon juice, olive oil, Montreal seasoning, lemon pepper, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic.
- In a slow cooker, place potatoes on one side, green beans on the other, and the chicken in the middle.
- Pour the lemon mixture over the top.
- Cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.
Recipe from Persnickety Plates
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram