HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Our countdown ends today with the Wild Card category to ring in the new year :) This one can be anything from best beverage recipes to a yearly food bucket list. It's totally up to the individual blogger. Thank you to all my blogging friends that joined in to share their best recipes of 2016. I hope you all have a wonderful 2017.
I decided to share my personal favorites from 2016 again because I love to do that. So here we go, my top ten favorites in order of posting:
- Sweet and Salty Frito Snack Mix: This made two lists already, but it definitely deserves to make one more!
- Kicked Up Sausage Alfredo: I have made this recipe tons of times and it is still one of my favorites. I love the smoked sausage with the bright bursts of flavor from the roasted tomatoes and the spinach and the creamy alfredo sauce.
- Salted Caramel Mocha Bundt Cake: The moistest cake. Sorry if you don't like that word, but it's so decadent and rich and literally the moistest cake I have ever had LOL
- Weeknight Chicken Penne Alfredo: I love how many veggies are in this one. I love veggies and apparently I love alfredo now :)
- Copycat Starbucks Strawberries & Creme Frappuccino: One of my all-time favorite drinks from Starbucks. I actually used to get this a lot before I started drinking coffee.
- Copycat Guberburgers: I was brave this year and tried peanut butter on a burger and forced it on my family and we all LOVED it. Have had them at least 3 times already!
- 30-Minute Shepherd's Pie: I just love a classic comfort meal and I love that this one is pretty quick to make.
- Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Skillet: I think I have convinced my family to like cabbage because of this dish. I made it three times to perfect it and it was good each time.
- Pumpkin Cake Roll: I am honestly just so excited how well my first cake roll turned out and have to share it again!
- Gingerbread Cookie Bars: So spice and so chewy and the frosting is amazing. The combination of all the elements makes it such a perfect winter treat.
In case you missed it...
THE REST OF THE COUNTDOWN
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram