This homemade cheesecake fruit dip is heavenly! It has a little bit of coffee to give the flavors a boost!
I don't make fruit dips often enough. I don't eat fruit often enough. And it's really quite a shame because I do enjoy fruit. I love appetizers like these where I can become a bottomless pit with just about any fruit you serve with it. What is really incredible about this particular recipe is the coffee element. In the original recipe, there is coffee liqueur but I wanted my kids to be able to eat it too, so I subbed it for coffee. It did not disappoint and it also did not last long...at all.
Cheesecake Fruit Dip(Print)
What you need:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup coffee
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- Assorted fruits
- In a stand mixer, beat brown sugar and cream cheese at medium speed until smooth.
- Add sour cream, vanilla, and coffee and beat until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip and then cover and chill for 4 hours.
- Serve with fruit - you can sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top, if you want.
Recipe from Half Baked
And if you're looking for more delicious dips to serve with fruit, be sure to check out The Best Fruit Dip Ever from Layers of Happiness and this S'mores Dip on my blog that is traditionally served with graham crackers, but is so good with fruit too!
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram