I love foodie holidays and have been trying to base my Fantastical Friday collections around them. March has a ton of monthly themes - like National Peanut Month and National Caffeine Awareness Month. Today's going to be focused around how March is National Noodle Month. I am a pastaholic. I have no shame in my game. So I'm sharing some of my favorite pasta recipes from my blog and some that I really want to try very soon!
*Note: all pictures belong to the blog owners listed below!
- Fast Faux Baked Ziti from Fantastical Sharing - Recipe | Pin
- Spicy Pasta Salad with Smoked Gouda, Tomatoes, and Basil from Pioneer Woman - Recipe | Pin
- One Pot Bacon-Cheeseburger Pasta from A Gouda Life - Recipe | Pin
- One Pot Chicken Parm Pasta from Fantastical Sharing - Recipe | Pin
- Mediterranean Chicken Pasta from Chef in Training - Recipe | Pin
- 5-Ingredient Bacon Asparagus Pasta from Gimme Some Oven - Recipe | Pin
- Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad from Tastes Better from Scratch - Recipe | Pin
- Sausage and Pea Pasta from Fantastical Sharing - Recipe | Pin
- Veggie Bacon Pasta Salad from Chef in Training - Recipe | Pin
- Easy Pizza Pasta Casserole from Fantastical Sharing - Recipe | Pin
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram