So this is another really fascinating category that I love seeing pop up - Reader Faves/Most Popular. I like to see what my readers like to read the most on my blog. I'm actually going to take the time to talk about each one below and also - be sure to check out some of my foodie friends' reader faves/most popular recipes of 2014!
- Jalapeno Popper Turkey Chili - 43645 views: This doesn't surprise me at all. I made this recipe myself quite a few times over the last year. It's been a crowd pleaser at army events AND at my husband's new civilian job :)
- Root Beer Pancakes - 7507 views: I love root beer. It's the one soda that has prevented me from 100% giving up soda altogether. I don't have it very often, but I love not only drinking it, but making food out of it. These pancakes taste like a root beer float - it's pure magic.
- Copycat Popeye's Spicy Chicken - 5343 views: This is one copycat that my husband cannot get enough of. Not many chicken places have a spicy chicken and Popeye's is pretty durn good.
- Banana Bread Donuts - 5249 views: I'm kind of surprised at this one. The picture is such a plain jane donut...it doesn't look like anything special. The recipe itself is amazing. I didn't make the cream cheese frosting like the original poster, but they were still quite delicious. One of our friends came over and promptly devoured a handful before dinner, so I know even without frosting - they are addictive!
- Monster Cookie Dough Dip - 5038 views: I am happy to see this one make the list. I didn't realize it was so popular, but I know why. It's really easy to make and has oatmeal, M&Ms, peanut butter...I mean what more could you ask for?!
- Quick & Easy Peasy Buttermilk Cinnamon Rolls - 4365 views: This is my go-to breakfast for two years in a row for Christmas morning. It can be made in under an hour from start to finish. No slaving over rising dough, refrigerating, bringing to room temperature, etc.
- Pecan Pie Dip - 4118 views: I love that this recipe is pecan pie without the crust. For all you fellow crust-haters, you're welcome :)
- Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies - 3772 views: Out of all the cookies I've made this year, I was a little surprised that this one made the list over the others. But then again, it is a fantastic recipe and has loads of peanut butter flavor. It's perfect with a glass of milk too!
- Sausage & Pea Pasta - 3109 views: This is one of my favorites from the year. The ingredients are simple, but the flavors are out of this world good! It's got pesto which means it's automatically a winner in my mind.
- Hawaiian Pizza with Easy Beer Crust - 2784 views: And last but not least on the top 10 views list is this yummy take on Hawaiian Pizza. The last few years have definitely brought on a newfound love of beer foods (possibly because of my support of my hubby's homebrewing journey) and this was definitely a great use of beer!
facebook | twitter | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram