On my Pinterest appetizer and snacks recipe board, I have many a cookie dip recipes. I actually had a couple for monster cookie dough dip, but ultimately chose this one. Monster cookies are awesome because they have so much going on in them - oatmeal, M&Ms, chocolate chips, peanut butter - I mean it's perfect for when you don't know what kind of cookie/treat you want. You just have them all! This dip was simple to make and incredibly addictive!
What you need:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temp
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temp
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup mini plain M&Ms
- 1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Cream together cream cheese, butter, peanut butter, and vanilla. Then add in sugars.
- Fold in oatmeal, M&Ms, and chocolate chips.
- Serve with graham cracker sticks, pretzels, or animal crackers.
Recipe from Skip to My Lou
facebook | twitter | pinterest | bloglovin