These cookies claim to be the world's best pb chocolate chip cookie...I'm not necessarily sure they are the world's best, but they certainly are fantastic! I was a little thrown off by the recipe initially because I don't think I've ever added milk to a cookie recipe - ever. But I really liked that addition. It made the cookies more smooth.
What you need:
- 1 stick salted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Cream together butter and peanut butter. Then add sugars, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat in egg and vanilla just until combined.
- Add flour gradually. Then add milk to make dough moist and creamy.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Chill dough for an hour.
- Scoop dough onto prepared cookie sheets and bake at 375* for 7 to 9 minutes. Let sit on pan for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe from The Idea Room
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram