Update 5.29.2012: Wanted to update the picture - we made this and served it over bowties!
This recipe is courtesy my friend Nikki (usmclife58) on Cafemom! :)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, or 1 pkg. tenderloins
- 1 pkg. Italian dressing (dry) - You will find this near the ranch dressing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup boiling water with chicken bullion
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
There are no pictures for the beginning because my camera was charging. My apologies!
**First, pour boiling water into crockpot.
**Drizzle butter over chicken and add dressing. Do NOT mix.
|Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.|
|45 minutes before done, place cream cheese and cream of chicken soup in microwave and mix until smooth.|
|Put mixture on top of chicken. Again, do not mix. Cook for 45 minutes more, then mix together. I like to shred the chicken instead of serving it as a whole piece of chicken.|
|Serve over spaghetti!|