Update 12/14/12: Made these again. Somehow the sauce was a little too sweet, so we will try again next time to mess with the sauce. But here are some newer pictures, not taken by my cell phone. :)
What you need:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. jalapenos, minced or sliced
- 2 tsp. jalapeno juice from minced jalapenos [I may omit next time, it was a bit too spicy]
- 3/4 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 dash salt
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 slices processed American cheese [DEFINITELY omitting next time...it was way out of place.]
|Cook chicken in vegetable oil and shred.|
Add sauce ingredients to a bowl and stir the sauce until smooth.
Spread a few tablespoons of sauce on half a tortilla. Top with shredded chicken and cheese.
Fold in half and place in a skillet that has been preheated to medium high.
Brown on each side.
|Slice into 4 pieces.|
Recipe Source: Food.com