This pizza is a childhood favorite that my mom made all the time!
**NEW PIC TO COME**
Growing up, my mom made pizza a lot, but we never really had pepperoni pizza. She always made hamburger pizza. It was very simple with pizza sauce, cheese, cooked ground beef, and green olives. I made this pizza with the same base, but added some extra toppings like bacon, pepperoni, and green bell peppers.
What you need:
- 1 pizza crust, homemade or store bought
- 1 lb. ground beef, seasoned, cooked and drained
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded cheese (I used a mixture of Monterey Jack and Mozzarella)
- Toppings (Bacon, pepperoni, green bell peppers, green olives, etc.)
- You will follow whatever directions you are given on your pizza crust for baking. If you need to prebake it before adding sauce, cheese and toppings, do that.
- Spread sauce on crust and then top with some cheese.
- Add ground beef and desired toppings.
- Then add a little more cheese on top.
- Bake in oven per crust directions.