What you need:
- 1 pkg. yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- Dissolve yeast in water in large mixing bowls.
- Add sugar, oil, salt and 1 1/2 cups flour. Mix.
- Gradually add in more flour until ball forms.
- Turn out on a floured surface, cover and let rise for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Roll ball out into 4 even circles. Grease 4 small bowls and place upside down on a baking sheet. Drape dough circles over bowls. You may have to work with it to get to fit right on the bowl.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove from sheet and pry out bowl to place on wire racks to cool.
Recipe Courtesy: Kristi @ http://bowlofcherrys.blogspot.com/She does a weekly recipe post: Foodie Friday - she has many very yummy looking recipes up there :) Be sure to check her blog out!