What you need:
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped & cooked
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayo [which you can sub with sour cream]
- 2 tsp. dill
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 (8 oz. each) pkg. croissant dough (preferably Pillsbury).
- Mix chicken, broccoli, and peppers together.
- Add salt, dill, mayo, cheese, and garlic. Stir until melted.
- Unroll the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Smooth and pinch so there are no gaps.
- Put mixture in middle.
- Take a knife and cut strips (1 1/2-inch wide).
- Take each strip and fold over mixture like you're braiding.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until brown.
Recipe Courtesy: Amanda Donaho
Very very very good recipe, many many thanks, Amanda :)