What you need:
- Your favorite meatloaf recipe
- Your favorite mashed potato recipe
- Mix up your meatloaf recipe and place mixture into greased muffin tins. For me, a pound made 6 cupcakes. You'll want to fill the meat mixture up to the top of the muffin tin because this mixture won't rise. More than likely it will shrink a little.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Add mashed potatoes to a piping bag --OR-- a ziploc bag with a bottom corner snipped off.
- Pipe potatoes over meatloaf cupcakes.
- Top with cheese, if desired, and serve.
Recipe Courtesy: Heather @