I seem to be completely horrid at stuffed chicken recipes. They always end up super messy BUT they are so good that I can't help but make them again! So excuse the mess and listen to this...think jalapeno popper...and breaded, delicious chicken. YUM :) Everything about this was just delicious.
Do you make flawless stuffed chicken? Have any tips to share with me? I'm thinking that something was wrong with my chicken because no matter how much I tried to pound it thinner...it didn't work.
What you need:
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temp
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 jalapenos, deseeded and diced
- 4 strips bacon, diced (cooked)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Mix together cream cheese, cheddar, jalapenos, and bacon.
- Cut a pocket in each chicken breast and stuff with filling. Use toothpicks as needed
- Roll in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken.
- Bake in the oven at 350, if needed.
Recipe from Cassie Craves