What you need:
- 1 can Campbell's cream of celery soup
- 1 can Campbell's cream of potato soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked, cut up vegetables (I use frozen broccoli, cauliflower & carrots)
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 pkg. (7 oz.) refrigerated biscuits - 10 count
- Stir soups, milk, thyme, pepper, vegetables and chicken in a 13x9-inch shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
- Remove and stir.
- Cut biscuits in quarters and arrange over chicken mixture.
- Bake for 15 more minutes or until the biscuits are golden.
No pictures this time. I forgot to take pictures while making it and then everyone here at home (visiting family) loved it so much that I didn't have leftovers to take pictures of.