My confession of the day: Trefoils are my favorite Girl Scout cookie. I think this makes me in the minority with the old ladies. No one thinks Trefoils are the best!! I think they are the most addictive...they kind of sneak up on you that way!
These cheesecakes were really cute and a fast, easy dessert to make for a crowd. I used banana chips instead of real banana slices because the chips clearly keep better.
What you need:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. banana extract
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- Banana chips
- Shortbread cookies, like Trefoils
- Place shortbread cookies in the bottom of a cupcake tin or nut cup. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add extracts and then fold in Cool Whip.
- Divide filling amongst cups and chill for 2 hours.
- Decorate with a few banana chips before serving.
- Makes about a dozen mini cheesecakes.
Recipe from Shaken Together