What you need:
- 1 cup vanilla sugar (1 tsp. vanilla and 1 cup sugar: see directions)
- 3/4 cup dry nonfat milk powder
- 3/4 cup nondairy coffee creamer
- 3/4 cup unsweetened tea
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. cloves
- 1/2 tsp. cardamom
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper (optional)
- Mix together 1 tsp. vanilla and 1 cup sugar. Spread onto a lined baking sheet and let dry 2 to 3 hours.
- In a food process, grind together all ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container.
- To make: add 2 to 3 tsp. mix to 1 cup hot water.
*We put it in a little Christmas tin, along with the recipe to make more :)
Recipe from Happy Hour Projects