I am normally pretty good at keeping an eye on my foods and making sure they don't burn or get too dark, but every once in a while, even at the minimum cooking time, stuff can get a little overdone. This is one of those times. I probably should have checked it prior to it hitting the 30 minute mark, but I didn't. However, these were still gooey and delicious. I mean, it's pretty hard to mess up something with Thin Mints in it! I hope you all enjoyed Girl Scout Cookie week!
What you need:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter, at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cups Andes mint baking chips
- 1 small can sweetened condensed milk
- 20 Thin Mints, chopped (or Keebler Grasshopper cookies)
- Mix together cake mix, butter, and egg with hands. Press into 9x13" pan.
- Top with chocolate chips and Andes mints.
- Drizzle with milk and then top with cookies.
- Bake at 350* for 30 to 35 minutes.
Recipe from Picky Palate