If you're looking for a quick meal that isn't too foreign or risky, this soup is for you!
What you need:
- 1 lb. ground beef, cooked
- 2 cups water
- 2 (10.5 oz.) cans beef consomme
- 1 (12 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 (11 oz.) can corn
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 4 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp. taco seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella
- Boil carrots and potatoes until fork tender in a large pot.
- Add beef consomme, tomatoes, sugar, corn, taco seasoning, and ground beef. Heat through.
- Serve topped with cheese.