I struggle to find good homemade mac & cheese recipes and I was hoping this one would be delicious, even though it's not completely homemade....and it totally was! I am hoping to find and test out a homemade cheddar cheese soup recipe soon. If any of you know a good one, leave me a comment!
What you need:
- 16 oz. shells
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 to 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta al dente; drain.
- Stir in butter, soup, and 1/2 the milk.
- Add 1 cup cheese to start with. Add up to 2 cups for desired cheesiness.
- Thin with milk to desired consistency and season with salt and pepper.
Recipe from Clever, Crafty, Cookin' Mama