If you've been following my blog for a while, you know that because I hoard recipes...I rarely make recipes twice unless they are really good. Even ones that blow my mind because they are amazing may not get made for another year or two. One day I will run out of recipes to try.
I made this one and forgot to take a picture the first time. I made it again a month later and nearly forgot to take a picture of it again! Ah, so much fun to try to be a consistent food blogger when you're super spaced out half the time. I'm also starting to run out of daylight for dinner time and it's not quite dark enough to pull out my lightbox for a decent picture. *sigh*
Regardless, what I really love about this recipe is that there's no messing with lasagna noodles, no ricotta cheese, and sour cream! Sour cream boosts red sauces and makes them so decadent. I used that word yesterday, but it applies to this recipe too! This is a great recipe when you are in a rush or you just want to throw something together last minute ;)
What you need:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 box (12 oz.) bow tie pasta
- 1 jar (26 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 Tbsp. EVOO
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Cook bow tie pasta according to package directions and drain. Drizzle with EVOO.
- Meanwhile, brown and crumble ground beef. Drain, if necessary.
- Mix spaghetti sauce into the pasta. Then add ground beef, seasonings, cheese, and sour cream.
- Heat over low for 5 minutes until cheese melts.
Recipe from Six Sisters' Stuff
facebook | twitter | pinterest | bloglovin