I think one of my favorite type of food at Taco Bell is their burritos. I need to do a dupe of the Cheesy Double Beef Burrito that was discontinued - you know the one with rice in it! YUM! Their original bean burrito is good too, but I also love their cheesy potato burrito. It's basically their fiesta potatoes in a beef burrito. It's not too complicated of a recipe, although next time I'm going to try and get smaller diced potatoes. I also want to test out some of the Taco John's potato ole seasoning on it.
What's your favorite food to order at Taco Bell?
What you need:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 packet Taco Bell taco seasoning
- Potatoes, diced
- Seasoned salt
- Nacho cheese (I used salsa con queso), heated
- Sour cream
- Brown ground beef and crumble; drain if necessary.
- Add seasoning and a little water; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cook diced potatoes in a little oil. Season with seasoned salt and pepper. Drain on a paper towel.
- Layer sour cream, nacho cheese, potatoes, and seasoned beef in tortilla. Fold sides in and roll up tightly. Serve immediately.
Original Fantastical Recipe