I have been meaning to make these stuffed cookies since Jenny originally posted them. I've made the s'mores stuffed chocolate chip cookies...but that's it. My next goal is to try out the Reese's cup stuffed cookies - because that sounds like a match made in heaven! Have you made any stuffed chocolate chip cookies??
What you need:
- 2 sticks butter, at room temp
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 10 oz. bag chocolate chips
- 1 bag Oreo cookies
- Cream together butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, and then vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, salt, and baking soda together. Add to butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Take a scoop in each hand and build around an Oreo. Sealing all the edges and even out a bit.
- Bake at 350* for 9 to 13 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet and transfer to wire rack.
Recipe from Picky Palate