So a few months ago I posted a recipe for Vanilla Cake Mix Waffles with Cinnamon Roll Frosting (not an original recipe, but still AMAZING)...and then I started brainstorming. This is my first variation - and the first recipe of the new year will be the second. I need to go to the cake mix portion of the store and see what else I can come up with. This one...I mean could it get any better?? Funfetti and Cotton Candy and Sprinkles!!!
What you need:
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix (plus ingredients as called for on box)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 container Duncan Hines Frosting Creations frosting
- 1 packet Duncan Hines Frosting Creations cotton candy flavor packet
- Extra rainbow jimmies
- Make waffle batter by mixing together cake mix according to box instructions plus vanilla.
- Pour batter into a preheated waffle iron, per your waffle iron's instructions. Cook accordingly.
- Meanwhile, mix frosting with flavor packet.
- Top warm waffles with frosting and jimmies! Serve immediately.
Original Fantastical Recipe
facebook | twitter | pinterest | bloglovin