I'm trying to expand my horizons when it comes to Muddy Buddies/Puppy Chow. Me personally, I call them Puppy Chow and I about died the first time I had them as a kid. I've only made one other variation of the traditional Puppy Chow - Thin Mint. Around the time I came up with that recipe, there was an explosion of different versions (which inspired me to make my own).
This was one of the first versions I pinned to make later. They were super yummy!
What you need:
- 9 cups Chex cereal
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 bars Milky Way candy bars
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Melt butter with candy bars and peanut butter.
- Place cereal in a large bowl and pour melted mixture over the top. Stir gently to coat.
- Put the powdered sugar in a large ziploc bag. Then place cereal in the bag. Shake it up to coat the cereal with the sugar.
- Keep in an airtight container.
Recipe from Angela's Adventures
facebook | twitter | pinterest | bloglovin