It's hard for me to decide on favorites of anything. Favorite book...favorite candy...favorite animal...and pizza is definitely included. I love supreme pizza and meat lovers' and pepperoni and cheese and vegetable and HAWAIIAN. I love Hawaiian pizza. This recipe stays pretty true to the classic with just the addition of bacon to the ham/Canadian bacon. Plus I made mine with a stuffed crust because regardless of toppings, stuffed crust is my favorite crust!
[Sally's pizza did not have the stuffed crust]
What you need:
- 1 recipe homemade pizza crust [as always, my fave]
- Mozzarella sticks [I got the extra large pack]
- Pizza sauce [I use Classico pasta sauce]
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Canadian bacon, diced
- Pineapple tidbits, drained
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Stretch your pizza crust out over your pizza pan. I always dust my pan with cornmeal. You will want your crust to lay over the edge of your pan.
- Place mozzarella sticks along the inside edges of the pan and fold the crust over the top. Crimp with a fork or seal with your fingers.
- Stick the non-crust portion with a fork over the entire pizza and prebake the crust at 400* for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and latten out any bubbles in the crust. Turn up the oven temperature to 450*.
- Top crust with pizza sauce, mozzarella, Canadian bacon, pineapple, and bacon.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes - until the crust is light brown and cheese is melted and bubbly.
Recipe from Sally's Baking Addiction
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram