Happy New Year's Eve! Happy Last Day of 2015! Happy Where Did the Time Go?!
Today, we are on the second to last day of the Countdown to 2016 - obviously because tomorrow 2016 starts. Today's category is Most Popular/Readers' Faves. We are looking at the most viewed recipes on our blogs in 2015. I didn't specify and left it up to the bloggers to decide if that was all-inclusive to every recipe on their blog or if it was contained to just 2015. I personally chose to shared just 2015 recipes. Otherwise I'd be sharing the same 10 recipes year after year. I think only my #1 recipe creeped up into the top 10 of all-time on my blog. Anyways, let's see what made everyone's lists for the most popular dishes on their blogs in 2015!!
- Jalapeno & Cheese Grilled Chicken - North of 10k views for this one, all in the last month or so. I was really surprised when it took off because it's not necessarily a big "wow" when you look at it. It's a big wow when you eat it :) I have made it so many times since that first time.
- M&M Chocolate Chunk Cookies - My next most viewed clocks in around 3500 views...that's why #1 is such a big deal :) I love a good chocolate chip cookie, but love M&M cookies too. Loved the idea of a combo and Sally never lets me down with a great recipe.
- Berliners - I made these for Secret Recipe Club - they ended up being really good. They are little donut-like, Nutella-stuffed pastries that are fried.
- Christmas Cranberry Dip - I didn't actually follow the recipe for this one LOL. I kind of winged it and it turned out to be a great recipe. Tart and sweet and creamy and perfect on butter crackers.
- Butterscotch Butter Rum Pudding Cookies - Another SRC recipe, this one for the #SRCHolidayTreats event at the end of November. Lovely lovely cookies - lots of flavor!
- Crockpot Hawaiian Pulled Pork - This was another surprise to me because again...it's nothing I would necessarily be dying to try if I saw it. I was like "Oh, this sounds good" and I pinned it and then during the year I craved some bbq pulled pork and chose this recipe because it was paired with pineapple. Again, it's fantastic, but really surprised me by making the top 10 posts of 2015!
- Applebee's Oriental Chicken Salad Copycat - I expected this one to rank higher because it is the BOMB DOT COM. I still need to go to Applebee's and compare the copycat with the real thing. Also one of my all-time favorite dressings is made with this and that's saying something because I'm not big on honey and I am very picky with salad dressing.
- Candy Bar Pudding - Another surprise to my top 10...it's a very basic pudding recipe with some Butterfingers. It's definitely worth making though! You can use whatever candy bars you like!
- Homemade Nutella - This was another SRC recipe and it was me being brave and stepping out of my comfort zone. I was surprised at how well I did with it :)
- Crockpot Creamy Chicken & Green Bean Casserole -This one also has quinoa and bacon, so it's like extra delicious!
In case you missed it...
THE REST OF THE COUNTDOWN
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram
stop by my amazon store to see my kitchen must-haves