Today is Fantastical's 3rd blog birthday! Sometimes it's hard to believe it's been that long already, but I love sharing what my adventures from recipe hoarding have brought to my kitchen :) This month, I decided to take a semi-break from making a ton of new recipes like I normally do since I have enough recipes to post into November. I'm going to focus on two cookbooks I have for review and picture retakes of recipes from when I first started blogging. So watch out on the Fantastical social media outlets for updated pictures of old favorites over the course of next month.
I've recently become a bit of a Nutella recipe fiend. I'm not big on it by itself, but I love foods flavored with it. These are soft, fluffy Nutella donuts dipped in a Nutella glaze. Surprisingly, it's not overwhelming. It's just bombtastic. Yes, so good that you have to make up words to describe it! Probably one of my favorite donuts to date and one you definitely need to try!
What you need:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 8 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. hot water
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. Nutella
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- Mix Nutella, milk, brown sugar, eggs, butter, and vanilla together.
- Mix wet into dry ingredients. Spoon batter into a greased donut pan.
- Bake at 325* for 12 to 15 minutes.
- For Glaze: Mix sugar, hot water, and vanilla together. Then add Nutella.
- Dip cooled donuts into glaze. Add sprinkles if you want!
Recipe from Crazy Adventures in Parenting