S'mores are coveted in my household. If my kids see something with s'mores on the package, they beg for it. They have loved the other s'mores cookies, s'mores pancakes, s'mores rice krispies, and s'mores snack mix that I've made previously. I actually prefer these cookies because they cut down on the messiness of s'mores - the melted marshmallow and chocolate plus the graham cracker crumbs mess is kept to a minimum. If y'all haven't tried a pudding cookie, they are so soft and delicious. It's hard to go back to a non-pudding cookie recipe. I would love to try these with mallow bits instead of marshmallows to see what happens!
What you need:
- 3/4 cup butter, at room temp
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) vanilla pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 sheets graham crackers, finely crushed
- Cream together butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Add pudding mix. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and graham crackers. Add to butter and sugar mixture.
- Stir in marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls and slightly press down.
- Bake at 350* for 8 to 10 minutes. Let rest 2 minutes and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe from Chef in Training