When I made these s'mores pancakes...I thought they were the best pancakes I had ever had. When I saw these, my mom side saw how they looked a little more tidy than the other version. These are a much simpler version that are just as amazing as the other version. You get a little more control over the quality of ingredients with the other one, but this one is quicker to make.
It's also way more aesthetically pleasing :)
What you need:
- 2 cups Bisquick pancake mix
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk (plus some)
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow fluff
- Hershey's chocolate bars
- Mix together Bisquick, graham cracker crumbs, eggs, and milk. Add milk to thin out batter to your desired consistency.
- Make pancakes on a 375* griddle or in a frying pan, pouring 1/4 cup batter for each pancake, cooking until golden brown on each side.
- Stack with marshmallow fluff and a few chocolate pieces on top of each pancake.
Recipe adapted from Betty Crocker