It's that time of year once again! I am joined by my blogging friends to share the best recipes of 2016. The schedule is shown above in the little image - the countdown runs from December 26th to January 1st. I hope you stop by each day to see what recipes made our lists for each category. If you are a food blogger and just now hearing about the Countdown, please feel free to jump in. You don't have to participate every single day by any means. The blog hop is open from 12am EST the day the category goes live until 12pm EST the following day, so you still have time to draft something up and post it!
Today is the Best Appetizers and Snacks for 2016. I actually posted very few for this category in 2016. I better work on that during 2017!
- S'mores Cheeseball - I posted this for the Kids Favorite event (Sunday Supper Movement). I made it for July 4th, 2015 and my older two kids straight up devoured it.
- Sweet 'N Salty Frito Snack Mix - This recipe is actually posted on Knoxville Moms Blog, a blog I am a contributor for. It is literally my favorite snack mix of all time.
- Atomic Buffalo Turds - No clue where the name came from, but these are little sausage stuffed jalapeno poppers and they barely made it to the table because I was popping them in my mouth left and right while I made all our NYE grub!
- Fried Oreos - I have not yet tried the real deal, but I feel like after making these homemade, I have no reason to! They were easy and relatively quick to make. And even though I'm not the biggest Oreo fan, I LOVED them.
- Fried Deviled Eggs - I saw this recipe on my Instagram feed and thought that it sounded amazing. It's crazy how much they taste like a fried egg sandwich!
- Better Than Anything Chex Mix - Another Sunday Supper Movement event post - this one for Sleepover Foods. My older two kids basically love anything like this that they can easily sit and chow down on - without getting too messy.
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram