Today's category is Best Breakfast recipes of 2016. I was surprised that I posted as many breakfast recipes as I did. I just this month started really cracking down on trying to make three breakfast recipes a week. And I've been getting around two a week...which is better than zero LOL. Can't wait to see what breakfast recipes my blogging friends share because I love breakfast foods!
I feel like I posted the best breakfast recipes this year and I didn't have to narrow it down too much, so here are my top 7 breakfast recipes of 2016.
- Waffles & Eggs with Creamy Sage Sauce - I made this for one of my Secret Recipe Club assignments and it is definitely my favorite breakfast recipe of the year. The creamy sage sauce was incredibly
- Blackberry Chocolate Chip Muffins - This muffin recipe has malted milk in it and that really really adds such a lovely depth of flavor to the whole thing.
- Brown Butter Very Blueberry Muffins - You cannot go wrong with browned butter and lots of blueberries!
- Belgian Waffle Sundaes - More of a decadent breakfast really...but still fantastic! I loved the homemade berry sauce that topped these fluffy waffles.
- Hazelnut Pancakes - I keep meaning to make these and do all sorts of flavors, but one of the ingredients is hazelnut coffee creamer - and YUMMMM!
- Triple Chocolate Baked Donuts - Probably in my top 3 favorite donut recipes I've ever tried or eaten. No joke. Rich and chocolatey.
- Banana Nutella Muffins - One of the more recent breakfast recipes...it's like banana bread with a Nutella swirl and that alone makes my mouth water!
In case you missed it...
THE REST OF THE COUNTDOWN
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram