I always look forward to this day and love seeing what recipes were viewed a ton on my blog this year. I also look forward to seeing what other bloggers' most popular recipes are too. I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year's Eve. I'm so excited to grub tonight! We'll be back tomorrow with the last day of the countdown because it'll no longer be 2016!
I am really surprised at what made the top ten list for this year's most viewed posts. A few of these are totally understandable, but a lot of them really did surprise me. In order from most views to "least" for the top ten, here they are:
- Sweet and Salty Frito Mix: I am not AT ALL surprised this is at the top of the list because it is easily one of my favorite recipes of 2016. It's so crunchy, salty, sweet, and you cannot just eat a couple pieces of it. You just want to eat all of it.
- Chicken alla Boscaiola: A recipe that really surprised me because it is definitely not the prettiest picture. But ugly pictures don't always mean gross food. LOL
- Easy Addictive Corn: Easily my favorite way to eat corn. It's really simple but so stinking amazing!
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Herb Butter Sauce: This dish tastes like it is a really complicated and fancy dish, but it's actually really not.
- Grilled Corn with Garlic Butter and Lime: I have never really made corn on the cob with anything but salt and butter...or just salted butter. I really loved experimenting with different flavors and we really enjoyed this paired with chicken!
- Hella-peno Burger Copycat: What I love about this burger is that it has jalapeno poppers ON it. It's hella good.
- Garbage Plate: I really enjoyed this copycat. It is a beast of a plate, but has a little of everything and is very reminiscent of Skyline chili.
- Philly Cheesesteak Burgers with Garlic Aioli: The roasted garlic aioli is everything and makes this different than any other Philly Cheesesteak burger I've ever tried.
- Copycat Ocean Water: This recipe post making it to a top viewed list really surprised me. I didn't expect it at all. I wasn't the biggest fan of it myself, but my big kids and husband loved it.
- Peach Dumplings: This is definitely one of my favorite desserts in a long time. I adore it with cinnamon bun ice cream. It's perfection in the summer!
In case you missed it...
THE REST OF THE COUNTDOWN
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram