I couldn't resist a drink called Pink Panties. I just couldn't. When we get together with friends or family, we try to play King's Cup (a drinking game) at least one time and my husband's favorite rule is the "in my pink panties" rule, where you must say that after everything that you say.
I will tweak this recipe next time I make it (which will be very soon). I thought 12 oz. of vodka was a bit much, so I brought it down to 5 oz. I split my drink in half and froze half of it. It's very sweet and tart, but it still had a bit of the concentrate taste to it, so I'm going to try having premade pink lemonade (like Simply Lemonade) and more ice next time. It was still so good! I love lemonade and love strawberries - AND the vodka was really good. It was my first time trying whipped cream flavored vodka.
What you need:
- 1 (12 fl oz.) pink lemonade (frozen) - I want to try non-frozen pink lemonade with more ice next time
- 5 oz. whipped cream vodka
- 1/2 cup cool whip or ice cream
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Blend all together and serve!
Recipe adapted from Colie's Kitchen